The mission of One Bank of Tennessee is to give, serve, and lead as only a local bank can, strengthening our communities and impacting Tennessee for good.
How to Apply
We look forward to hearing from you.
Putnam County Teller
• High school graduate with two to five years’ work experience in a customer service environment; cash handling and customer service experience is a plus
• Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail when performing transactions
• Must be able to develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with all types of customers, co-workers, and supervisors; projects a positive and professional image of the organization
• Strong secretarial skills, including personal computer usage, good knowledge of general office procedures and practices.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and have excellent credit history
• Have an outgoing personality and the ability to communicate with others. Bilingual, with the ability to speak both English and Spanish fluently is a plus.
Our bank offers a friendly work-environment with a competitive compensation package for full-time positions. We offer excellent benefits including (but not limited to): health, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and short-term and long term disability coverage, and 401k Plan.
Please stop by any branch of One Bank of Tennessee to pick up an employment application, or visit the “Career” section at www.onebanktn.com to print an employment application. Applications may be dropped off at any One Bank of Tennessee branch, or submitted directly to the Human Resources Department at Recruiting@onebanktn.com.
- All positions require, at minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent with 3-5 years of work experience. Some positions may require a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior customer service, cash handling, and/or office experience in a professional setting is a plus for most positions.
- Must be 18 years of age, be able to pass a criminal background check, and have excellent credit history.
- Must be able to work a regular 40-hour workweek between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with Saturday hours required for some positions.
- Must possess the ability to use a personal computer and utilize a variety of software programs.
Those meeting the above qualifications who are interested in a banking career may apply with the Human Resources Department located at 140 S. Jefferson Avenue, Cookeville, TN 38501.