The mission of One Bank of Tennessee is to give, serve, and lead as only a local bank can, strengthening our communities and impacting Tennessee for good.
How to Apply
We look forward to hearing from you.
Cookeville, TN Legal Assistant
Pointer Title Services, an affiliate of One Bank of Tennessee, is seeking a
Legal Assistant / Paralegal in Cookeville, TN
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail; to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
• Accurate typing skills are a must
• Competitive base salary
• Employee medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance provided at no cost
• 401k Match
• Profit sharing
• Stability of banking hours, bank holidays, and vacation pay
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Scan, file, and maintain legal documents
• Clerical work for the office of the Attorney
• Assist with online title searches; search for document recordings; and review documents for accuracy
• Type title opinions, title insurance policy schedules, deeds, and property descriptions for review by the Attorney
• Assist with loan closings, garnishments, and levies
Please stop by any branch of One Bank of Tennessee to pick up an employment application, or visit our website’s “Career Opportunities” section at www.onebanktn.com to print an employment application. Applications may be dropped off at any One Bank of Tennessee branch, or submitted directly to the Human Resources Department at 140 S. Jefferson Ave. in Cookeville.
- All positions require, at minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent with 3-5 years of work experience. Some positions may require a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior customer service, cash handling, and/or office experience in a professional setting is a plus for most positions.
- Must be 18 years of age, be able to pass a criminal background check, and have excellent credit history.
- Must be able to work a regular 40-hour workweek between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with Saturday hours required for some positions.
- Must possess the ability to use a personal computer and utilize a variety of software programs.
Those meeting the above qualifications who are interested in a banking career may apply with the Human Resources Department located at 140 S. Jefferson Avenue, Cookeville, TN 38501.