The mission of One Bank of Tennessee is to give, serve, and lead as only a local bank can, strengthening our communities and impacting Tennessee for good.
How to Apply
We look forward to hearing from you.
Check Back Soon
There are currently no openings...
- All positions require, at minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent with 3-5 years of work experience. Some positions may require a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior customer service, cash handling, and/or office experience in a professional setting is a plus for most positions.
- Must be 18 years of age, be able to pass a criminal background check, and have excellent credit history.
- Must be able to work a regular 40-hour workweek between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with Saturday hours required for some positions.
- Must possess the ability to use a personal computer and utilize a variety of software programs.
Those meeting the above qualifications who are interested in a banking career may apply with the Human Resources Department located at 140 S. Jefferson Avenue, Cookeville, TN 38501.