Rex Hitchcock Memorial Scholarship
To be eligible for this one-time $2,000 scholarship, the recipient must:
- Be a graduating senior planning for a diploma, certificate, or degree at an accredited school such as a four-year university or two-year community college.
- Be graduating from a school in Putnam, White, Overton, Cumberland, Fentress, Morgan, Roane, Anderson, or Scott counties in Tennessee.
- Show proof of graduation (a physical diploma) and enrollment in the institution of higher education before the scholarship will be written to the student.
- Return the scholarship application with the letter of recommendation in person to any of our branch locations by March 1st. If you are unable to submit the application in person, please contact Elizabeth Fournet at (931) 525-2450 to make alternate arrangements.
- Not be a family member of any employee, director, or retiree of One Bank of Tennessee or any of its affiliates.